Due in major part to Ian Weller’s extensive work on expanding Fedora’s logo usage guidelines, we now have updated logo usage guidelines that cover the usage of the Fedora logo in more detail, including:
- Coverage of the Fedora application and group sublogos.
- Coverage of the Fedora Remix logos.
- Coverage of the Fedora Foundations logos.
- Downloadable GPL-format palette file of an expanded color palette.
- Expanded and illustrated explanation of clear space guidelines throughout the document.
- Updated and expanded font usage guidelines.
- Overall more explanations, rationale, and other instructions on using the logos.
Previews of the new guidelines
Check them out!
The new logo guidelines are located on the Fedora Project wiki at:
Another big thanks to Ian for heading this project up! Let us know if you have any questions / feedback / ideas for improvement in the comments.